Wednesday tutorial is now on the channel. And this time we are showing you how to create a mohawk using new braiding technique. This technique is also known as pull through, which is very unique. To master this braid, you will need to watch the video carefully to understand exactly the steps.
Pull through braid for Mohawk Braid steps:
1. Section the hair into 3-4 sections and secure it with the hair elastic
2. Grab the first top section and part it into two
3. Grab the second section underneath it, and secure it by pulling it through the separated first section and secure it using a clip
4. Bring the 2 separated section from the first section and tight it with a hair elastic
5. Make sure you leave hair to pull on to create a puffy look. Do not tie it as a ponytail
6. Let out the hair that you clipped on the top
7. Repeat the steps using the hair that you let out and what is underneath it.
Honestly, this might seam confusing when you read it, but once you start recreating it, you will see how easy this hairstyle is. Let us know how you like it in the comment box below and please share it with girlfriends for a hair inspirations this summer.
- May 03, 2017
- Konul Iskenderova